Just read Mark Anderson’s article in Wired magazine,
The Long Tail, in which he explains why online stores such as Amazon, eBay and others are succeeding where others haven’t – and coined what could become a popular name for the niche that is not a niche. Very interesting reading (especially for a non-economist like me).
- Started writing a paper for #ausoug on Oracle's Function Result Cache. Already have too many ideas for just 45 minutes. 3 days ago
- I like that in PL/SQL, "a ¦¦ b is not null" reads like "a or b is not null". In my mind, at least. 1 week ago
- Apex Dynamic Action silently fails - a story wp.me/pSqL8-oq 1 week ago
- RT @swesley_perth: @wizofoz2k @jeffreykemp if only they used COALESCE for that added performance benefit 1 week ago
- RT @wizofoz2k: @jeffreykemp irish sql: tobesure, tobesure! 1 week ago