- @ACurrentAffair9 pretty low to hassle a guy (guilty or not) and accuse him of fraud right in front of his young kids. #ACA9 1 day ago
- Reference might be useful next time you're writing a deployment script stackoverflow.com/a/1801453/1032… 3 days ago
- The #oracle Apex Advisor is the coolest thing ever! Just fixed a dozen stupid little bugs before they left dev. 2 weeks ago
- "@SQLPerfTips: It is wrong and dangerous: The way the Oracle Database handles NULL use-the-index-luke.com/l/sql/where-cl…" well gee they should fix it stat! 2 weeks ago
- RT @galobalda: 7 Coding Tasks You Should Probably Not Write Yourself zite.to/1ogDcVC 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: security?-what’s-that?
Recently, a mother of teenagers asked me about locking down the internet. She wanted to be sure that her kids weren’t accessing the internet at all while she was not at home or during the night; she wanted to be … Continue reading
Yes, I know you’re typing “http://www.mywebsite.com” into Google search. I know because I get reports of the search terms people use to get to my site, and half the time those search terms are simply my web site address. Don’t … Continue reading
The six dumbest ways to secure a wireless LAN and Wireless LAN security myths that won’t die.
Imagine. You decide, for whatever reason, to write a particularly sensitive document including secrets about your company or government department. In the middle of typing this document, however, you are sprung: special agents storm into your office while you are … Continue reading