- Not sure about a job whose sole responsibilities are "1. design/develop components" and "2. raise Oracle service tickets" 1 day ago
- RT @sthilaire: APEX Authentication with Remember Me Cookie wphilltech.com/?p=459 4 days ago
- Autoformat ANY amount item,@anywhere wp.me/pSqL8-t5 5 days ago
- RT @eddieawad: New #Oracle Database Bug Alert! s.awads.net/1tjmdrC 1 week ago
- @rimblas oh good :) but it sorta feels like cheating 1 week ago
Tag Archives: security?-what’s-that?
Recently, a mother of teenagers asked me about locking down the internet. She wanted to be sure that her kids weren’t accessing the internet at all while she was not at home or during the night; she wanted to be … Continue reading
Yes, I know you’re typing “http://www.mywebsite.com” into Google search. I know because I get reports of the search terms people use to get to my site, and half the time those search terms are simply my web site address. Don’t … Continue reading
The six dumbest ways to secure a wireless LAN and Wireless LAN security myths that won’t die.
Imagine. You decide, for whatever reason, to write a particularly sensitive document including secrets about your company or government department. In the middle of typing this document, however, you are sprung: special agents storm into your office while you are … Continue reading